Small Business Marketing Gone Wrong!
A light‐hearted, irreverent account of the author’s career as a marketing professional. Referred to as scenes, the author shares moments of blunder, amusement and disbelief as she highlights the marketing missteps that even savvy business professionals have made. The author comments, “Why is it that even the best business people do things that sabotage their success? We try so hard to be professional and yet we’re guilty of doing things that make us look less than professional, sometimes in front of the very people whose respect we seek to earn. Regardless of how many years we’ve been in business, we’re all capable of having a “what were we thinking moment”. 37 What Were They Thinking Moments In Marketing highlights the marketing blunders, missteps and outright mistakes that business professional make, and in some cases, without even realizing it.
“I’m a fan of business books that offer stories, not just typical “how to” information. That’s why I like, and recommend, Olalah Njenga’s book, 37 What Were They Thinking Moments In Marketing. Not only is it packed full of stories, but they are fun and funny stories, of what “not” to do in business. Readers end up learning what they should do, by reading about the mistakes of others. Njenga’s matter-of-fact writing style is refreshing, and sometimes in-your-face, but she is careful to hide the identities of her story participants, making the lessons universal, not personal.”
Margie Zable Fisher
Zable Fisher Public Relations
Get The Book
Be Your Own PR Department In Minutes
Revealed! How to skyrocket your sales through public relations in 29 minutes or less!
It could take you years, you could spend many thousands of dollars, and you still might not get it right. So instead of spending all that time and money, you can now have a fast, foolproof, step-by- step, tested process a publicist uses regularly to get P.R. for her clients.
Here’s what’s inside this content-packed PR Bundle:
- How to get public relations online
- How to create “angles” the media loves
- The right format for phone and written publicity pitches – that the media will pay attention to
- How to get speaking gigs to promote your business
- How to write articles, Letters to the Editor and Op-Eds that get published
- Tips to develop successful and profitable e-newsletters
- The right format for an online Media Kit and how to create one
- How to prepare yourself with Media Interview tips that make you look like a pro
- Why and how you should get involved with non-profits
- The best ways to publicize your Web site and increase revenues
- How to create, write and promote a blog
- And so much more!